Red velvet cake
There ain’t no human in this planet who wouldn’t love red velvet cake ever. The sponge has typical velvety feel after u bake it. Ny frosting might not be the conventional one but I garuntee it will surely make u gaga over the taste of it. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Cake flour 2 cups and 2 tbsp
2. Butter half cup
3. Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
4. Castor sugar 1 and half cup
5. Vanilla 1 tsp
6. Eggs 2 large
7. Buttermilk 1 cup
8. Red food colour 2 tbsp
9. Vinegar 1 tsp
10. Baking soda 1 tsp
1. Sieve all dry ingredients together and keep aside
2. Beat butter sugar vanilla till light and fluffy.
3. Mix red colour with buttermilk and pour into the butter mix.
4. Add dry ingredients to it and mix well till everything combines
5. In a small cup add vinegar and soda.. once it fizzes add into the batter. Mix well . Pour in lined cake tin
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 mins or till skewer comes clean
Mix 1 cup creamcheese with 1 cup melted white chocolate. Beat well. Refrigerate for 10 mins or till it’s of pipable consistency . Frost the cake as you wish. I have mixed cake crumbs with the ganache creamcheese mixture and beaten it well. Then applied on cake.