PALAK PANEER WITH STUFFED CHEESE BALLS
Had made this starter for a house party for my friends and they all loved it . Infact they said this ain’t heavy on tummy too inspite if being deep fried. Do try out this yummy recipe for your special vegetarian guests and let me know how u like it.
1. Palak 1 bunch
2. Ginger grated 1 tbsp
3. Green chillies 3
4. Boiled and mashed potatoes 3
4. Paneer crumbled half cup
5. Bread crumbs toasted half cup ( blend bread slices in mixer and toast them in tawa till brown and crisp.
6. Coriander seeds powder 1 tsp
7. Cumin powder half tsp
8. Garam masala powder 1 tsp
9. Amchoor 1 tsp
10. Salt to taste.
Take few tbsp of Maida make a thin paste with water not very thin not very thick. Add salt red chilly flakes .
Bread crumbs toasted 1 cup
Cheese cubes ( 1 cube cut into 9 cubes )
1. In a pan add little oil saute green chillies ginger . Then add palak cook well and make a paste in mixer.
2. Take this paste in bowl add all other ingredients except coating ingredients and make a dough.
3. Refrigerate for 2hrs
4. Take a piece of dough make a well add cheese cube inside seal it well roll it and coat it with first Maida paste then the bread crumbs.
5. Fry this in hot oil on medium heat till done
6. Serve hot with sauce.