MOONG DAL BHAJIYAS
Quickest easiest and the most simplest evening or morning snack on your menu. Do try out this on a lazy monsoon evening and let me know how you like it.
1. Moong dal soaked for 6hrs 1 cup
2. Onions 1 large finely chopped
3. Green chillies 2
4. Coriander seeds roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
5. Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
6. Ajwain half tsp
7. Ginger grated 1 inch
8. Coriander leaves chopped handful.
9. Salt as per needed.
10. Oil to deep fry
1. Grind moong dal to a paste in mixer without adding water.
2. Take it out in a bowl whisk really well till it turns little light in colour.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Fry In hot oil on medium flame till done.
5. Enjoy with ginger tea