MIX VEGETABLES KORMA
This korma is a typical comfort food for many southindiand. Tastes best with dosa or steamed rice. Base of this gravy gas coconut cashews and poppy seeds. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it .
1. fresh vegetables green peas beans cauliflower carrots potatoes all chopped in cubes 3 cups
2. Cinnamon 1 inch
3. Cloves 3
4. Green Cardamom 3
5. Fennel seeds half tsp
6. Coriander seeds 2 tsp
7. Cumin seeds half tsp
8. Half tsp turmeric
9. Red chilly powder 1 tsp
10. Green chillies 2 to 3
11. Ginger 1 inch
12. Fresh coriander leaves 2 tbsp
13. Cashews 20 soaked and poppy seeds 2 tsp soaked in hot water for 10 mins.
14. Grated coconut 1 cup
15. Tomatoes chopped 3 to 4
16. Hing half tsp
17. Curry leaves 2 sprig
18. Coconut oil 5 tbsp
1. In a utensil add little water boil add veggies till done.
2. Grind all ingredients to fine paste except hing. And curry leaves and oil.
3. Take a kadhai add coconut oil add curry leaves hing. Fry a bit add the ground paste fry them well. Add veggies with water cook well . Add salt.
4. Serve after 15 mins of standing time .