EGGLESS CHOCOLATE SPONGE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE.
This simple pretty cake was made for a dear friends anniversary. This is a simple assembled cake. The chocolate sponge recipe is adapted from my mentors blog www.vishualfoodie.com do try out this simple eggless cake recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Flour 1 and half cups
2. Castor sugar 1 cup
3. Cocoa powder 1/3 cup
4. Baking soda 1 tsp
5. Salt half tsp
6. Water 1 cup
7. Oil half cup
8. Vanilla essence 1 tsp
9. Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar 1 tbsp
1. Preheat oven at 180
2. Line and dust a tin of 7 inch
3. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and sieve them
4. In another bowl mix al wet ingredients and add these wet ingredients to dry ingredients mix
5. Blend it well together. Do not over mix
6. Pour the batter in tin and tap it once to remove air bubbles
7. Bake in preheated oven about 30 to 35 mins
8. Remove it cool.completely. chill overnight in fridge.
White chocolate 3 cups
Fresh cream 1 cup.
Chop chocolate finely and warm the cream then add the cream to the chocolate let it sit for a while. Mix well and set aside for 6hrs.
Slice the cake and frost as u wish. I decorated simply with nuts and cranberries.