This recipe is and will always remain closest to my heart as this was first thing made by by my man for me. Call it love or the beautiful blend of spices that gives the perfect taste to this recipe. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Prawns 1kg cleaned deveined
2. Ghee 5 tbsp.
3. Cinammon stick half inch
4. Cloves 3 to 4
5. Green cardamom 2
6. Onions 2 large finely chopped
7. Curry leaves 2 sprig
8. Green chillies finely chopped 1
9. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
10. Make a powder in mixer with 1 tbsp whole peppercorns and 1tsp cumin seeds.
11. Water half cup
13. Chopped coriander
1. In a kadhai add ghee. Add whole spices cinnamon cloves and cardamom .let them sizzle.
2. Add onions fry till light brown add curry leaves
3. Add ginger garlic paste and the pepper cumin powder. Cook well.
4. Add prawns. Add salt fry well. Add hot water and let it sim for 10 mins.
5. Remove lid let the water evaporate a bit and keep it semi dry. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.