Theres definitely no comparison to the famous Krishna sweets or nandini brands mysore pak… or may be I havent tried and researched a perfect recipe although this one is a good one for first timers like me and trust me the most EASIEST one I could ever make. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it .
1. Besan 1cup
2. Sugar 1 cup
3. Water half cup
4. Ghee 150
1. Roast besan with 1tbsp ghee. Let it turn nice light brown and fragrant on low flame. Will take 5 to 10 mins
2. Once done sieve in a bowl add ghee whisk well till no lumps
3. In a pan add water and sugar let the sugar dissolve well and let it boil. Now add the besan mixture.
4. Keep cooking adding 1 tbsp ghee in between.
5. Brush ghee on a tray. Once u get a thread like consistency switch off the gas immediately and pour in tray.
6. Let it come to room temperature. Cut to desired size and hog on