This is a typical manglorean sweet meat made every week in our house and in natives . Its taste lies in simplicity of the ingredients and method of preparation. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Poha ( pathla poha ) 2 cups.
2. Grated Jaggery half cup
3. Ghee 3 tbsp
4. Rasam powder 1 tsp ( if u dont have add red chilly powder half tsp )
5. Cardamom powder a pinch
6. Coconut half cup .
1. In a mixer add jaggery coconut cardamom powder rasam powder . Blend to a coarse paste
2. Remove this in a vessel and add ghee and salt to it.
3. Now add poha and keep smashing softly till all the poha is mixed well with the coconut jaggery mixture.
4. Enjoy with hot filter kapi