Give us anything and we can make anything into delicious sukka preparation. Base remains same with slight variations. Shell fish are my husbands favourite so is this recipe. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Shell fish half kg
2. Coconut half shredded and toasted on tawa till crispy brown.
3. Coconut oil 2 tbsp
4. Cumin seeds half tsp
5. Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
6. Peppercorns 5 to 7
7. Garlic 7 to 8 cloves
8. Ginger 1 inch
9. Lemon 1
10. Mustard seeds 1 tsp
11. Curry leaves 2 sprig
12. Sugar 1 tsp
13. Dried red chillies 8 to 10.
14. Chopped coriander leaves to garnish .
15. Salt to taste
16. Onions chopped 2 finely
17. Turmeric 1tsp
1. Wash shellfish throughly boil in lot of water till done drain and keep.
2. In a pan add little oil saute cumin seeds peppercorns coriander seeds dry red chillies garlic ginger . Saute till fragrant
3. In a mixie jar add roasted spices along with toasted coconut.
4. In a vessel heat oil add mustard seeds curry leaves onions . Fry till onions turn brown.
5. Add turmeric powder .
6. Add shellfish and lemon juice .
7. Add roasted grounded spice mix of mixie jar into this.
8. Cook well add salt sugar . Check seasonings. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.