DELHI STYLE CHICKEN FRY
This chicken fry is spicy deliciously crispy and
mouth watering guaranteed. Leg pieces are marinated twice and fried with
a unique technique that I learnt from net which actually gives you a
perfect cooked crispy chicken. Do try out this recipe and let me know
how you like it.
INGREDIENTS FOR FIRST MARINATION
1. Ginger garlic paste 3 heaped tbsp
2. Salt 1 tsp
3. Lemon juice 2
INGREDIENTS FOR SECOND MARINATION
1. Red chilly powder 1 tsp
2. Coriander powder 1 heaped tbsp
3. Cumin powder half tsp.
4. Kasuri methi crushed 1 tsp
5. Kashmiri red chilly powder 2 tsp.
6. Egg 1 whole
7. Curd 2 tbsp
8. Black pepper powder 1tsp
9. Garam masala half tsp.
10. Cornflour/ cornstarch 1/4 cup
11. Maida 1/8 cup
Chicken legs 8 pieces .
1. Clean chicken dry them slit across the length for marination to go in . Put in a bowl
2. Add ingredients of first marination in chicken . Rub then for 5 minutes throughly rest for 1hr. Check salt
3. Add ingredients of second marination rub nicely rest for 1 hr.
4. Take a wide vessel fill oil half way and let it turn medium hot .
5. Put leg pieces one by one fry for 2 minutes and now put lid and let it fry on medium for 5 minutes.
6. Take chicken pieces out let it rest for 10 mins. Now turn gas to highest flame and fry chicken legs for 2 minute in hot oil. This will ensure the coating turns crisp and dosent turn soggy due to release of juices of chicken.
7. After 2 minutes of frying place them on tissue paper.
8. Serve hot with coriander mint chutney or enjoy just like that