DRY SHRIMP CHUTNEY
This is My all time favourite chutney . Dried
prawns are blended with roasted ground ingredients. Do try out this
recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Dry shrimp 1 cup
2. Coconut shredded half cup
3. Tamarind ball size
4. Garlic 7 to 8
5. Onions 1 finely chopped
6. Ginger half inch
7. Curry leaves 4
8. Salt to taste.
9. Red chillies 3 to 4
1. In a kadhai roast dry fish on low to medium flame till brown ( dont burn )
2. Remove in plate.
3. In same kadhai add little oil fry ginger garlic red chillies and coconut. Brown coconut till crisp .
4. Put this along with tamarind in blender jar blend nicely.
5. Add prawns and pulse .
6. Remove in a bowl add salt and chopped onions.
7. Serve with anything.