This is a Simple easy south Indian salad having minimal but lovely flavors. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it
1. Moong dal 1/4 cup
2. Cucumber 1.5 cup
3. Coconut grated 3 tbsp
4. Green chilly 1 finely chopped
5. Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
6. Lemon juice half tsp
8. Curry leaves 5 to 6
9. Mustard seeds half tsp
10. Hing 1 pinch
11. Ghee 2 tsp.
1. Wash and Soak moong dal for 2hrs .
2. In a bowl mix cucumbers green chillies coriander leaves coconut salt lemon juice and drained moong dal.
3. For tempering heat 2tsp ghee add mustard seeds let them crackle .
4. Add hing .
5. Pour this on Kosambari.