DAHI GAVAR SUBZI
After I realised the veggies intake by me is less I decided to explore all veggies that I had not eaten since ages. Guvar was one of the top listed banned veggies in my life. After researching and trying I zeroed down to this recipe which is not just healthy but delicious. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it
1. Guvar half kg
2. Turmeric 1tsp
4. Mustard oil 1 tsp
5. Besan 2 tbsp
6. Red chilly powder 1 tsp
7. Coriander powder 1tsp
8. Jeera powder half tsp
9. Garam masala 1tsp
10. Curds 1 cup
11. Crushed peanuts 2tbsp
13. Sugar half tsp
14. Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp.
15. Ajwain 1 tsp
1. In a pressure cooker add little oil add turmeric and ajwain. Add guvar stir and pressure cook for 1 whistle then shut the gas.
2. In another kadhai add oil once hot add besan roast well.
3. Add all powdered masala with salt and add 2 tbsp water.
4. Add guvar and cook for 5 mins
5. Add curds mix well add salt cook till oil separates
6. Add sugar and chopped coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot with rice or roti.