This section of chaat is the most favourite part of Mumbai street food. Green chutney sweet dates tamarind chutney are commonly used in these section of chats. The recipe of these chutneys are there on my pani puri post. Kindly search for it. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Puris as required
2. Boiled potatoe and slightly mashed 1 cup
3. Red chilly powder half tsp
4. Coriander leaves chopped
5. Nylon sev
6. Finely chopped onions 2
7. Red chutney ( blend 5 to 6 garlic with 4 to 5 soaked red chillies with salt to form a thick paste )
8. Tamarind date chutney
9. Chat masala
10. Store bought masala fried dal.
11. Amchoor powder half tsp
1. In a bowl add potatoes salt and red chilly powder with amchoor powder mix well.
2. Assemble puri on a plate add mashed potatoe mixture on top of each puri
3. Add red chutney dates tamarind chutney on top.
4. Add chopped onions
5. Top it up with lots if sev coriander leaves and chaat masala and spicy fried dal
6. Serve immediately