RAGDA PATTICE is a mumbai street food made of shallow fried potatoes tikkis served with ragda and green chutney along with tamarind chutney and onions. Best menu for your brunch or kitty party snack. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Potatoes boiled and mashed 6
2. Green chillies finely chopped 3
3. Coriander powder 1tsp
4. Amchoor powder 2tsp
5. Garam masala 1 tsp
6. Chopped coriander leaves 3 tbsp
7. Salt to taste.
8. Cornflour 3 tsp
1. White peas 1 cup soaked overnight boiled and cooked.
2. Onions finely chopped 1
3. Asafoetida half tsp
4. Turmeric powder 1tsp
5. Red chilly powder 1tsp
6. Garam masala 1 tsp
7. Spicy green chutney half cup
8. Tamarind dates chutney
9. Chaat masala
10. Chopped onions for garnish
11. Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Mix all ingredients of pattice together and form a dough. Make tikkis out of it . Let it rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Shallow fry these tikkis in a tawa till brown and crisp. Take it out on an absorbent paper.
3. In a kadhai add oil saute onions till pink add asafoetida
3. Add all spices garam masala turmeric powder and red chilly powder
4. Add the cooked peas and add 1 cup water and cook well . Add salt
5. Once boiled for 5 mins let it rest.
6. In a serving dish place ragda add green and tamarind chutney place tikkis in between and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and chopped onions. Sprinkle chat masala on top .