Dahi puri is a chaat made by assembling puffed puris with spices and potatoes and topped with chilled sweet curd. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Puffed puri as required
2. Curd 1 cup
3. Powdered sugar 3 tbsp
4. Garlic red chilly chutney ( blend 5 to 8 garlic with 5 to 6 soaked red chillies with salt )
5. Date tamarind chutney
6. Nylon sev
7. Chaat masala
8. Coriander leaves chopped
9. Chopped onions 2
10. Potatoes 3 boiled mashed
11. Boondi fried store bought . Soak in water for 4 mins squeeze and mix in potatoe mixture.
12. Salt .
13. Red chilly powder
14. Roasted cumin seed powder .
1. In a bowl mix potatoe and boondi add salt red chilly powder .
2. In another bowl whisk chilled curd with sugar
3. Assemble puris in a plate
4. Add potatoe boondi mixture inside broken puri
5. Add red garlic chutney . Add chopped onions
6. Top with curd then add date tamarind chutney
7. Add chaat masala cumin seed powder coriander leaves and nylon sev.