DHABA STYLE PANEER
This basic masala is a versatile masala which can be used for any veggies or even non veg . The secret element lies in cooking each ingredient very well . It has simple ingredients like curds tamotoes onions but every one of these has to be cooked throughly to extract best flavours from the masala. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Onions 3 finely chopped
2. Tomatoes. 3 pureed
3. Curd 3/4 cup or 200 grams
4. Paneer. 300 grams
5. Ghee 2tbsp
6. Oil 1/4 cup
7. Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
9. Kasoori methi 1.5 tbsp
10. Garam masala 1/2 tsp
11. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
12. Water 2 cups
13. Red chilly powder 1/2 tsp
14. Kashmiri red chilly powder 2tsp
15. Roasted jeera powder 1/2 tsp
16. Roasted gram flour 2 tsp .
17. Pepper corns 4 to 5
18. Cloves 4
19. Green cardamom 2
20. Bay leaf 2
21. Cinnamon stick 2
22. Red chillies 2
1. Dry roast pepper cloves cardamom bay leaf red chillies cinnamon in little ghee.
2.Now add oil let it get hot and add onions to it.
3. Let onions cook very well till dark brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and turmeric.
5. Now add curds whisk well so that curd dosent split.
6. Cook very well .
7. Now add all the tomatoes and salt at this stage and cook very well
8. Cook till water evaporates
9. Now add dry masala powders and cook well.
10. Add paneer pieces and water and cover and cook for 8 minutes
11. Now add kasuri methi and garam masala.
12. Serve hot with paratha s