EGGLESS CHAI SPICED CAKE
This cake as name suggests is best had with your evening cup of tea or any time when u need and crave for tea flavours in your mouth. It’s an easy recipe to follow and best served without any frosting. Do try this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Condensed milk 200 grams
2. Chai or masala chai ( made without milk ) 125 grams
3. Butter 100 grams
4. Castor sugar 15 grams
5. Flour 125 grams
6. Baking soda 1/2 tsp
7. Baking powder 1/2 tsp
1. Whisk butter sugar till light and fluffy
2. Add condensed milk and chai and mix well.
3. Sift flour baking powder baking soda and mix well.
4. Bake at a preheated oven at 180 degree for 35 mins or till tooth pick inserted comes out clean.