A very famous variety of chicken curry having smoky flavours of roasted spices . Cooking this curry on low flame ensures that the taste is enhanced till you serve it on your plate to relish. Do try out this simple RECIPE and let me know how u like it .
1. Chicken curry cut 800 grams
2. Coriander seeds 1tbsp
3. Dry red chillies 3 whole
4. Oil 6tbsp
5 methi seeds half tsp
6. Onions 3 large cut into slices.
7. 15 to 20 garlic flakes crushed and chopped.
8. Ginger paste 1tsp
9. Red chilly powder 1tsp
10. Coriander powder 1tsp
11. Ready made tomato puree half cup
12. Homenade tomatoes puree 1cup
13. Chopped green coriander 1/2 cup
14. Capsicum 1 cut into slices.
15. Ginger 1 inch cut into julliens
16. Green chillies 2
17. Cream 1/2 cup
18. Tomatoes 4 large chopped
19. Garam masala half tsp
20. Salt to taste
1. Roast coriander seeds and red chillies on a tawa till fragrant.
2. Crush the seeds and keep chillies intact
3. Heat oil in a kadhai add methi seeds and red chillies. Fry till seeds go brown.
4. Add onions fry till brown .
5. Add garlic and ginger
6. Add crushed coriander seeds red chilly powder and coriander powder.
7. Add chicken and salt. Bhuno for 10 minutes on medium flame.
8. Add chopped tomatoes and purer cook for 5 mins.
9. Add garam masala cover and cook for 20 minutes till meat turns tender.
10. Add chopped green coriander capsicum ginger julliens and green chillies .
11. Reduce heat add cream and mix for 3 minutes and remove from fire.
12. Serve hot with paratha naan or roti.