Besan ladoo is a sweet which every other person loves to eat be it kids elders or anyone. My only fond memory of these ladoos are which my mom makes during Diwali and we as kids used to wait for it get moulded and enjoy it. This recipe is my take on besan ladoo. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it .
1. Besan ( coarse variety ) 4 cups
2. Ghee 1 Cup
3. Powdered sugar 2 and half cups
4. Milk half cup
5. Cardamom powder 1/2tsp
6. Dry fruits to garnish.
1. In a flat bottom pan heat ghee once hot add besan and mix well .
2. Keep stirring on low flame till it turns dark brown
3. Add milk and switch off gas mix everythung well
4. Keep mixture to cool once little cooled add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well
5. Make medium sized ladoos and garnish with nuts of your choice.
6. Let it be in open for 3 hours then pack in air tight or steel containers.