The all time favourite of vegetarian group and is a must . Some like it sweet some spicy . I just love the balance of both in my makhni . Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Paneer 250 grams
2. Butter 3tbsp
3. Cumin seeds 1/2tsp
4. Garlic crushed 5
5. Fenugreek leaves/kasoori methi 1tbsp
8. Tomatoe ketchup 1 tbsp
9. Garam masala 1/2 tsp
10. Coriander powder 2tsp
11. Red chilly powder 1/2tsp
12. Salt to taste
13. Water 1/2cup
14. Milk 1/2 cup
15. Cream 1/2 cup
16. Cheese cube 1
Green chilly 2
Ginger 1 inch
1. Grind together tomatoes green chilly and ginger to fine paste .
2. Melt butter in a kadhai reduce heat add cumin seeds let it turn golden then add garlic .
3. When garlic turns golden add tomatoes pureed and cook till absolutely dry .
4. Add fenugreek leaves and ketchup
5. Add masalas the coriander powder garam masala powder red chilly powder salt and mix for few seconds. Cook till oil separates.
6. Add water once boil comes simmer on low heat for 5 minutes
7. Mast 3 cubes of paneer add to gravy add paneer cubes let it cool for 5 minutes.
8. Off the gas let it cool for 5 minutes add milk and stir slowly
9. Again put on low heat continuously stirring add cream and grate a cheese cube .
10. If you want a thin gravy add 1/4 cup water mixed with 1/2 cup milk and let it boil on low flame . Check salt.
11. Serve with roti paratha naan