This is a simple sweet made from pure mawa and rich in taste by all added dry fruits and but ofcourse with essence of chocolate flavour in it. This comes out exactly or I should say much better than store bought mawa mithai what we get in market in India. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u liked it.
1. Mawa 500 grams
2. Powdered sugar 200 grams
3. Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
4. Ghee 2tsp
1. In a kadhai warm the ghee add the crumbled mawa.
2. Keep stirring and cooking the mawa for 5 mins add powdered sugar and cocoa powder
3. Cook till it becomes semi liquid stage
4. Take a greased burfi tray pour the mixture and sprinkle dry fruits in it .
5. Set at room temperature for 1hour and in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Cut into desired shapes and serve