This is most creamy mince I have ever eaten. Simple ingredients like butter pepper milk makes it so delicious to hog on. I have used mutton mince here you can even use chicken mince or soya granules . The most easiest to make and quick starter for your guests or friends coming home. Here goes the recipe
1. Mutton Mince 200 grams
2. Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
3. Pepper 1/2tsp
4. Butter 2tbsp
5. Flour 1and half tbsp
6. Milk 1cup
7. Grated cheese 1/2cup
8. Green chillies minced 1 to 2
9. Salt as per taste
1. in a vessel add mince add salt pepper and ginger garlic paste and cook until mince cooks well.
2. Semi grind the mixture and keep it aside
3. In a vessel heat butter add flour and saute for few seconds.
4. Carefully add milk and whisk there should be no lumps formed.
5. Add cheese let it melt
6. Add cooked mince check for salt cook for few seconds and remove from flame.
7. Serve warm with garlic bread
Pulse 8 garlic cloves with soft butter and oregano . Apply this mixture in bread and toast toll crisp.