Nei appam are sweet snack made out of rice or wholewheat with addition of bananas jaggery and coconut. This amazing blend gives out the most yummy thing you could snack on. Easiest to prepare and very few ingredients. We south Indians usually make this for prasadam.
No one can eat just one goes right for this.
1. Rice 2 cups
2. Bananas 2
3. Jaggery grated half cup
4. Cardamom powder 1tsp
5. Coconut half cup
6. Baking soda 1tsp
7.Salt as per taste
1. Soak rice for 2 hours.
2. In a mixer blend rice coconut jaggery bananas together all in portions
3. Remove it in a bowl add salt and baking soda and cardamom powder.
4. Beat it with hands for 5 mins.
5. Add enough ghee in appe pans and pour this batter.
6. Let it cook on medium to low flame till bottom gets nice brown colour
7. Flip it and cook on other side.
8. These beauties are ready to relish.